Instilling humility and gentleness through Love and Selflessness
We aim to provide a caring, happy, stimulating and inspiring environment in which all children feel safe and secure, where children are encouraged and motivated to work to the best of their ability to achieve the highest standards.
This is done by:
- Providing an environment which offers purpose and challenge
- Providing continuity of learning so as to ensure progress
- Providing opportunities for pupils to reflect upon and to appraise their own work, to identify target for progress
- Ensuring a high standard of behaviour and discipline in which pupils are able to develop personal conduct, a strong sense of moral values, respect for another’s values, cultures and religion
- Enabling all children to have access to the full curriculum irrespective of gender, ability, culture and social background
- Helping each child to develop self-confidence, self-esteem, and independence by ensuring that children are praised regularly for their good efforts and achievement
- Providing a broad and balanced range of experience to enable each child to develop emotionally, intellectually, physically, morally, socially, spiritually, culturally and creatively
- Arranging classroom activities and environment to foster – experiential learning, room for mistakes & collaborative work
- Providing opportunities for community involvement and experiences which enables pupils to contribute to the community, understand it and use it as a resource for learning
- Ensuring opportunities for professional development of staff
- Fully and actively involving the stakeholders in supporting pupils learning and the school objectives.