Competition Date: 29th July 2017 (Saturday)
- One useful/decorative article out of waste materials in groups (House wise).
- Students have to bring the basic waste material from home. Material items may be waste cartons, newspapers, magazines, buttons, bangles, plastic bottles, wool, ice-cream sticks, CDs, broken jewellery or ceramic items, old wire frames, toy parts, etc.
- Other than waste material, glue/fevicol, pins, colours, lace, scissors, thread etc. can be used to enhance and give finishing to Art work.
- Students are not allowed to bring any partially or fully made item; all the preparation MUST be completed in the school and within the allotted time.
- Each house-wise group will get one hour in school for creating the article.
- Criteria for judging (5mks each) : actual waste element of the raw material used, innovation and creativity, usability / practicality of the object made, presentation to the judges, team work, timely completion.